Date:      Thu, 21 May 2009 12:05:22 +0200
From:      David Naylor <naylor.b.david@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE (some more ports)

--nextPart5336016.cnoaHlBP3R

Hi,

The following ports failed to build on my system (with a quad core) and=20
=46ORCE_MAKE_JOBS set.  They did success to build once I added=20
MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=3Dyes to their Makefile's. =20

devel/nasm
graphics/libart_lgpl
lang/ocaml
multimedia/mplayer
multimedia/smplayer
security/nss

Is there any effort to mark ports as MAKE_JOBS_SAFE: is it desired for port=
s=20
that are successful with FORCE_MAKE_JOBS to be reported?

Regards

David

P.S. I'm not on the list
P.P.S. editors/openoffice-3 does not obey MAKE_JOBS, it requires MAXMODULES=
=20
and MAXPROCESSES set (should I file a PR?).