Date:      Sun, 07 Feb 1999 11:46:26 -0500
From:      Drew Derbyshire <software@kew.com>
To:        Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   You bring the hacker, I'll send the hardware (was Re: Floppy Tape  Driver)

I have both a an Eagle TR-3 and an old Mountain QIC80 drive which I could donate
to someone stupid^h^h^h^h^hbrave enough to revive the FT driver.  I can even send
along a few tapes for each.

I personally gave up and went Exabyte SCSI.

--
Drew Derbyshire         UUPC/extended e-mail:  software@kew.com
                                   Telephone:  617-279-9812

 Harris's Lament: All the good ones are taken