Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 1999 23:53:49 -0500
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        Brian Adkins <brian@lojic.com>, Sam Stephenson <conio@home.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sample FreeBSD Images

Wes Peters wrote:

> Brian Adkins wrote:
> >
> > At 10:31 PM 3/19/99 -0500, Sam Stephenson wrote:
> > >Take a look at a few of my sample images at http://thanatos.conio.net/fbsd/,
> > >and write me back if you like what you see. I'd be happy to create more,
> > >and/or design web pages if necessary. Thank you for your time, and I look
> > >forward to hearing from you soon.
> > >
> > >--Sam Stephenson
> >
> > Nice work Sam.  It's nice to see a logo image that doesn't have the
> > Berkeley daemon!  As much as I like the little guy, I don't think he has to
> > be on *every* logo.
>
> Exactly the opposite of what I thought.  I like the logos without the
> daemon, but they seem lacking somehow.
>
> Here's what we need:
>
> 1) Slogans.  Decide if we're going to stick with one, or go with the
>    three tiers that have been discussed, to wit:
...snip...
I remember that when I was between FreeBSD 2.2.5 and all those linux
distributions, I choosed FreeBSD because:
1) It was writed on it "...Rock-Stable...". That was what really
convinced me, has I was a Windows 95 user reinstalling the big thing
each month again and again...
2) There where japanese characters on the back side :-)
I like Rock-Stable.
--
[Malartre][malartre@aei.ca][French piss me off! - Cartman, South Park]
[The FreeBSD User Guide][http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/freebsd/]