Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2000 23:54:34 +0100 (CET)
From:      Janko van Roosmalen <acs.van.roosmalen@hccnet.nl>
To:        Matt Bedynek <mbedynek@pdq.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Cluster

The Nov 2000 issue from Linux Journal on page 144 has an article about GNU
Queue (www.gnuqueue.org), software to submit jobs to a cluster etc.

You could also check out the "Beowulf-HOWTO" at www.linuxdoc.org. Beowulf
is the clustering of Linux machines developed at Nasa.

Have not played with all this stuff personally, just know it exists.

===Janko van Roosmalen - Vught - Netherlands===