Date:      Tue, 03 Aug 1999 12:01:40 -0500
From:      derekf@mindspring.com
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Need printer help

Hi,

     Everytime I print from a workstation an extra page feeds out at the
end of the print job. Theprinter is a HP LJ5mp, postscript printer.  It
is attached to a parallel port on the server.  There is no network card
interface.
If I use the lpr command on the server, it prints fine.  Printing from a
windows
98 or 95 workstation an extra sheet prints out.

  Is there some option that can prevent the extra page from
printing out?
I have just started learning unix and was put in charge of doing any
type of administration work. Any advice or hints  would be greatful.

Thank you,

Derek