Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:49:08 -0500
From:      "Steve Brown" <gtabug@prayforwind.com>
To:        "Tim Erlin" <tperlin@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: partition magic alternative...

Get FIPS2.0 here

http://www.igd.fhg.de/~aschaefe/fips/

It's also at ftp.freebsd.org along with an alternative called presizer which
I've not used. If you have the FreeBSD CD they're both on it under the
/tools directory.

FIPS worked for me, partition magic blew away my windows partition.

Backup first, follow directions carefully (especially the part about turning
off windows virtual memory before applying this!)

Good luck! -Steve