Date:      Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:35:17 +0200
From:      Oliver Lehmann <lehmann@ans-netz.de>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   orbit gtk12 / --disable-java

Hi,

two things I've noticed. openoffice-1.1 has a dependency to orbit, gtk12
and gtk20. If WITHOUT_MOZILLA is defined, it should possible to build only
with gtk20 installed, shouldn't it? I'm trying it at the moment (but with
orbit2 - because I was not shure about orbit) but it will take some time
(my CURRENT tesbox is only a PII 333....).
Does the mozilla version, wich gets build by not specifying
WITHOUT_MOZILLLA, support gtk20? And does Openoffice's mozoo support those
gtk20 compiled addressbook libraries?

Another question: Has someone tried making a WITHOUT_JAVA knob which adds
--disable-java to CONFIGURE_ARGS and don't depend on jdk14? I'll try that
next after the actuall build finishes.

Maybe I can save some buildtime if someone allready tried that out...

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/