Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 1997 13:10:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   previewer

	The other day when my wife asked me to make up a mailing
	sheet (with a large, bold font) it took me 4 or 5 tries
	to get it right.  I used enscript to get the bold font
	in landscape mode.

	My wife asked why I didn't just ``preview'' how the page
	would appear and when I said that there was no easy way
	to do she, she was upset.

	On the Apple Macs, I believe that you could preview an
	output more than a decade ago; and currently, under dos
	there are any number of tools to do this.   Is there any
	way of previewing a postscript file using ghostscript or
	ghostview?  Maybe a tk/tcl wrapper around enscript or
	a2ps that would let you see....and *then* print?  Or is
	there a graphic tool in the ports stuff that I need to
	retrieve?

	Please cc me with any replies; I've unsub'd to this list.

	thanks much,

	gary kline