Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 1998 16:02:10 +0000
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        "Igor B. Bykhalo" <goshik@binep.ac.ru>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: What's with digest?

"Igor B. Bykhalo" wrote:

> Good time of day all,
>
> the question is - what's happened to -questions-digest?
> It is convinient for me to read -questions in form of
> digest, but at least two last ones came with Qs and As
> duplicated with Subject:[none].
>
> In my mailer it looks like an empty message with
> attachment containing one text file - like all previous
> digests.
>
> Is this a bug, or something is wrong with my mailer?

Theres been a problem with another system on the Internet reposting previously
sent out messages to the list - with no subject, and with messages that had
already been through the system once... (It was some kind of mail repeater) -
I've not seen any recently, I'd guess it's been fixed by now...

-Kp