Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 1999 02:25:35 -0500
From:      Ben WIlliams <williamsl@Home.Com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pidentd

freebsd-stable,                           Saturday, December 11, 1999

   I am trying to get pidentd (or any other ident daemon) to work for
masqueraded hosts on a private LAN connected to the internet via a
3.2-RELEASE box. I've managed to successfully compile and install
pidentd which works as a standard ident daemon but I am having
difficulty figuring out how to make it work for masq'd hosts. Any
ideas?

--
 Ben                                      mailto:williamsl@Home.Com