Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:15:30 -0500
From:      "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        "Dave Rossow" <dave@dreksys.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Verisign dns trick

I've got most everything with www.dotster.com....

<casual observation>
Better? I dunno....works pretty well, 'cept
their 'update nameservers' script refuses
to acknowledge the existence of any DNS
machine you haven't explicity registered with
their site...and it sometimes takes a while for
the site to determine that the NS you entered
can be added to their database
</casual observation>

KDK