Date:      Sat, 2 Jun 2001 14:06:59 +0200
From:      Dominic Parry <dom@dude.dsl.ru.ac.za>
To:        Scott Raymond <scott@link-net.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape

I do use mozilla but it doesn't seem to work with some sites. Namely
firstonline.co.za, and some others. I think it just doesn't work well with
https in general

On Sat 2001-06-02 (04:43), Scott Raymond wrote:
 //> Actually, he'd be better off simply using mozilla instead.  It works
 //> quite well.
 //>
 //> BTW, I spoke with Erik, and while my suggestion is fine on a current
 //> system, older systems with less powerful CPUs and less memory wouldn't
 //> have a fun time with mozilla.  In that case, I might suggest using an
 //> older  version of Netscape like 3.x or 4.0.x.
 //>
 //> --
 //> Scott
 //> Scott Raymond