Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:27:31 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        Leif Neland <leifn@image.dk>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: modification of bsd.prog.mk for global.

On Wed, Feb 25, 1998 at 02:46:31PM +0100, Leif Neland wrote:
> At 25 Feb 98 13:50:33 Eivind Eklund (2:234/49.99) wrote to All  regarding Re:
> modification of bsd.prog.mk for global. in area "freebsd-hacker"
>
>  EE> On Wed, Feb 25, 1998 at 07:31:49PM +0900, Shigio Yamaguchi wrote:
>  EE>> So, if you want to keep 'src' directory read-only, following
>  EE> modification
>  EE>> would be useful I think.
>  EE>
>  EE> _Please_ submit changes as diffs.  If you do, I'll run them
>  EE> through a buildworld and commit them (provided they don't break
>  EE> the build).
>
> Do I have a reasonable chance for getting changes in the makefile in
> /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/groff/tmac commited too? :-)

I'll do it, as long as the changes (a) is available to me in the form
of a diff, (b) don't break the world, and (c) look reasonable.
Preferably, the build-phase for those objects should be moved as part
of the initial build phase; this can be done by adding the targets to
OBJs and writing rules for them.

> I have submitted this as a bug to the gnats as gnu/5841

I see no diffs?  ;-)

Eivind.