Date:      Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:56:37 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Ed Schouten <ed@80386.nl>
Cc:        Matthew Fleming <mdf@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: -ffunction-sections, -fdata-sections and -Wl,--gc-sections

... I'd rather see if we can actually separate out things some more so
these builds can shrink.

Eg, if there's malloc related functions that aren't used, maybe we should
break malloc down into a directory full of functions.

I'm not surprised libc++ is doing .. that. It's likely better on the
compile time to have things bundled up in one big source file. Sigh.

-adrian