Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:38:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      wpaul@FreeBSD.ORG (Bill Paul)
To:        danny@cs.huji.ac.il (Danny Braniss)
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Project Evil: The Evil Continues

> i tried with this pci card, but i guess i screwed up somewhere ...
>
> ndis0: <D-Link AirPlus DWL-520+ Wireless PCI Adapter> port 0xdcc0-0xdcdf mem
> 0xff000000-0xff00ffff,0xff010000-0xff010fff
> no match for NdisMDeregisterDevice
> no match for NdisMRegisterDevice
> no match for NdisCancelTimer
> no match for NdisInitializeTimer
> ndis0: NDIS API version: 5.1
> NDIS dummy called...

No, you didn't screw up: I still need to implement these routines. I didn't
realize there was both an NdisInitializeTimer() and NdisMInitializeTimer().
Most miniport drivers use NdisMInitializeTimer(). Anyway, this is exactly
the sort of information I was looking for: I'll try to get these functions
implemented ASAP.

-Bill

-Bill Paul            (510) 749-2329 | Senior Engineer, Master of Unix-Fu
                 wpaul@windriver.com | Wind River Systems
              <adamw> you're just BEGGING to face the moose