Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 10:51:32 +0100 (CET)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   unplugged

It happens occasionally that my isdn wire from the computer
to the NTBA gets pulled (because the plastic nose of the
plug broke off some time ago). Either when the cleaning up
woman moves the cable inadvertently with her vacuum cleaner
or when I stumble across the cable during the day :-)

Anyway, there is no way other than rebooting my machine
after such a condition (when I found the cause and plugged in
the cable again).

I would be happy if i4b (isdnd) would be capable of handling this
smarter.