Date:      Sun, 26 Oct 2008 22:14:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Roberto de Sousa <r_de_sousa@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   NSupdate from CLI

Hello all,=0ACan someone direct me where to go to find out example of how t=
o create a script using nsupdate from CLI to add host to forward and revers=
ing zone of DNS?=0AI am new to Unix and just installed my freeBSD box which=
 running apache and BIND last month.=0A=0AAny advise or information will be=
 highly appreciated.=0A=0AThanks all.=0A=0ARoberto=0A=0A =0Abuka wainhira l=
a hatene, buka atu hatene liu tan =0A=0Aabracos =0A=0A=0A=0A      Make the =
switch to the world&#39;s best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail! http://au.yahoo.com=
/y7mail