Date:      15 Dec 1998 22:44:49 +0100
From:      Frank Nobis <fn@Radio-do.de>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Memory problem with AWE64 card on 3.0

Hello,

I would like to hear from others, if they have the can tell me about
their soundcards. The problem I see here is:

>From dmesg:

sb0 at 0x220 irq 5 drq 1 on isa
snd0: <SoundBlaster 16 4.16>
sbxvi0 at drq 5 on isa
snd0: <SoundBlaster 16 4.16>

soundcard buffer alloc failed
snd: Unable to allocate 131072 bytes of buffer

sbmidi0 at 0x330 on isa
snd0: <SoundBlaster MPU-401>
awe0 at 0x620 on isa
AWE32: not detected

opl0 at 0x388 on isa
snd0: <Yamaha OPL3 FM>

I have a ASUS P2B-DS board running with current and 512M Ram.

Has someone seen this or am I the only one? I can give more info from
dmesg if that would help.

Regards
	Frank
--
 Frank Nobis                            Email: PGP AVAILABLE
 Landgrafenstr. 130                     dg3dcn   http://www.radio-do.de/~fn/