Date:      Fri, 8 Jun 2001 12:47:31 +0100
From:      Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem with systm.h trying to call resettodr()

I'm playing with resettodr(9), to set the BIOS clock from the system time..

When I try to compile the following snippet,

[rasputin@dogma rasputin]$ cat b0rken.c
#include <sys/time.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/systm.h>

int main(void){
resettodr();
return(0);
}

I get warning about syntax errors in systm.h:

[rasputin@dogma rasputin]$ gcc b0rken.c
In file included from b0rken.c:3:
/usr/include/sys/systm.h:333: syntax error before `int'
/usr/include/sys/systm.h:334: syntax error before `int'
/usr/include/sys/systm.h:335: syntax error before `('

(System is STABLE/RELENG_4 freshly cvsupped a few days ago, although
/usr/src/sys/sys/systm.h doesn't seem to have changed in STABLE
for four months.

Any ideas? I know I'm not exactly '3l337' but I'd say that header file
was screwed. Or am I missing some wierd ass compiler option?

Thanks.

--
What you don't know can hurt you, only you won't know it.
Rasputin :: Jack of All Trades - Master of Nuns ::