Date:      Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:11:17 +0100
From:      "Bc. Radek Krejca" <radek@ceskedomeny.cz>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with ixgbe driver

Hello,

  I have problems with ixgbe driver:

  1. build fails
  In file included from /usr/src/sys/dev/ixgbe/ixgbe.c:39:
/usr/src/sys/dev/ixgbe/ixgbe.h:87:21: error: tcp_lro.h: No such file or dir=
ectory
mkdep: compile failed
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/DL380-G5.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D130476) new is, that I
try to fix it with this (i dont know, if it is correct, but it works):
on line 87 in ixgbe.h #include <netinet/tcp_lro.h>

  2. more worse problem - vlans arent working. I can create vlan, I
  can set it up, but ping is tagged only for upload, download tells
  me, that ip is on vlan but got reply from ix1. I try to catch it
  with tcpdump, packtet is deliver to other machine, but back is
  delivered as not tagged. We still talk about 7.1 release. Yesterday
  I have 7.0 release, there were vlans working but routing was very
  slow, so I tried to reinstall to 7.1 :-(.

  Thank you
  Radek