Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 1998 22:24:49 +0900
From:      Kazuhiko Kiriyama(System administrator) <kiri@kiri.toba-cmt.ac.jp>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Where to install HTML docs?

Hallo Dears.

Now I'm intend to install manuals with HTML. I think that HTML docs should be
installed where they were. I would like to suggest where HTML docs would be
installed.

In kde, there is HTML directory in ${PREFIX}/share/doc/HTML, but this is for
only kde isn't this?  Is there any thinking about HTML docs treatment?

KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko <kiri@kiri.toba-cmt.ac.jp>    Toba National College of
                                                     Maritime Technology
                         Department of Electronic Mechanical Engineering