Date:      Thu, 3 Jun 2004 18:36:50 +1000
From:      Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
To:        Jose M Rodriguez <freebsd@wanadoo.es>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: spanish branch

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 10:26:08AM +0200, Jose M Rodriguez wrote:
> El Jueves, 3 de Junio de 2004 09:41, escribi?:
> > On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 08:29:41AM +0200, Jose M Rodriguez wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > ?What about a spanish branch under ports?
> >
> > For which ports? The first step is to make a virtual category, then
> > to make a real port category.
>
> It's only and idea, based on the potential users and the contents of
> ports/portuguese.
>
> I must agree that there aren't too much spanish contributors.
>
> So, it must be sample.
>
> Make the virtual category for es- packages like misc/kde-i18n-es.
> Make the branch.
>
> We must be talking about less a dozen of ports

Yes. If you make a list of all the ports which should go into the
spanish category, use send-pr to request a new (virtual|real)
category for it and then we can talk further.

Edwin
--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org
edwin@mavetju.org    |          Weblog: http://weblog.barnet.com.au/edwin/