Date:      Mon, 6 Sep 1999 19:53:38 +0200
From:      "Bartek Siebab" <bsiebab@rubikon.net.pl>
To:        "FreeBSD ISP" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Really static arp?

Hi!

I have many malicious users in my LAN. Many of them has
access disabled to our certain services, but if they change
their ip adress we can't filter them by ip.

User can change ip but his MAC adress is static, but
arp -S isn't solution, because when user has new ip
arp add it to cache and after arp -a we have a few entry
for ip with a few MAC adresses, so trafic is passed from
this ip (currently and temporary not used by other user)!

How to disable arp from do this?
How to set up arp table really static?
Maybe is there any solutions for ipfw based on MAC?

--
Bartek Siebab bs@vt.pl
bsiebab@rubikon.net.pl