Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 19:10:58 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Good piece of advocacy

Just bought a book today to expand my collection and noticed this cute
new Unix programming book.

Advanced UNIX Programming by Warren W. Gay. [ISBN 0-672-31990-X]

Warren has used 3.4-RELEASE throughout the book to test all example and
such on and he generally supports and mentions FreeBSD _a lot_
throughout the book, next to Linux, HP-UX, AIX, UnixWare, SunOS/Solaris,
and Irix.

So I would like to thank Warren for mentioning us in his book and I hope
that using FreeBSD was something of an experience for programmers he
would recommend to others to use [his book seems to hint at this].

So hereby: thanks for another book contribution to the BSD ranks.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok vd Werven/Asmodai    asmodai@[wxs.nl|bart.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best