Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 1996 21:18:29 -0400
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fast SCSI controller

I'm looking at building a file server for a group of Sun workstations at
work. I expect to have several SCSI drives on the machine, and thought it'd
be benificial to run them on seperate SCSI buses (ie - 3 drives on on
controller, 2 on the other, etc). I was wondering if anyone has seriously run
multi-controller installations, and what cards (PCI or ISA - dunno if it'll
be a pentium (most likely) or a 486/???). Any comments would be welcome
	-Brian