Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 1999 01:15:22 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Vlad Skvortsov <vlad@high.net.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   malloc() in cron

	Hello.

	After moving to 3-STABLE from 2.2 branch my crond statred sending me
	mails like that one below. All cron jobs get done OK, but this crond
	error exists.

	I coudn't establish any dependence of this error to any other system
	events - sometimes it start to occur just after booting, sometimes -
	couple of hours later... And it disappears without any system
	too...

	I didn't write to the list immediately after upgrading because I
	thought the error would be eliminated in future versions... But it
	didn't disappear even now (STABLE of week ago), so I ask for your
	help.

	Thank you.