Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 2000 12:38:41 -0600
From:      Jason <blaz@satx.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   various questions..

thanks for the help with shariity-light, and with sendmail.

I am sure this is a popular question, but since I have not
received my freebsd handbook yet, I thought I would post a
msg here.  I am looking for some help on setting up my
sblive!  Is there a web page or some documentation on
this subject?

I have been using linux for sometime, but now trying
to learn xBSD.  Is there a command like lsmod?
what it did in linux, was list all the modules
that were currently loaded -- and you could
use insmod or modprobe to add modules.  Does
FreeBSD have anything like this, or a rc.modules
file?

thanks in advance