Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:15:47 +0200
From:      Erik Wolbers <ErikWolbers@betronic.nl>
To:        "'questions@FreeBSD.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Installation of freeBSD

Dear madam, sir,

I would like to set up a new system with FreeBSD.

If possible I want to make the system fault tolerant regarding the disks.
The installation I have in mind would be something like:
- root disks configured as mirror set.
- data disks configured as stripe set.

The questions:

Do you have any experience with such an installation?
If so, what hardware recommendation can you give me?
What is the maximum disk size for installation of FreeBSD.

Thanks for your reply.

Kind regards,

Betronic bv
Erik Wolbers