Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 1995 18:23:29 +0800 (CST)
From:      Ben-Lih Hsing <blhsing@EggMan.Dorm10.NCTU.edu.tw>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is TEAC CD-55A supported?

Hi, I wonder if TEAC CD-55A, an AT-BUS 4X CD-ROM that claims to be compatible
with Panasonic ones, is supported by the current FreeBSD?
If the answer is positive, would anyone tell me what I should set in the
kernel configuration?  Thanks.
--
 Ben-Lih Hsing (¨·¥»¥ß)  blhsing@ccca.nctu.edu.tw & blhsing@csie.nctu.edu.tw
  Vice President of Hsinchu High School Alumni Association in NCTU Division