Date:      Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:36:35 -0500
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: [ports-amd64@FreeBSD.org: je-3.1.0 failed on amd64 6]

Ð'ÑÔÎÉÃÑ 01 ÇÒÕÄÅÎØ 2006 13:43, Kris Kennaway ÎÁÐÉÓÁ×:
[....]
> š š [junit] Could not find agent library on the library path or in the local directory: instrument
> š š [junit] Test com.sleepycat.persist.test.ForeignKeyTest FAILED
> š š [junit] Error occurred during initialization of VM
> š š [junit] Could not find agent library on the library path or in the local directory: instrument
> š š [junit] Test com.sleepycat.persist.test.IndexTest FAILED
> š š [junit] Error occurred during initialization of VM
> š š [junit] Could not find agent library on the library path or in the local directory: instrument
[....]

Hello!

Why would a Junit-based self-test fail like above? What could be "special"
about Kris' cluster configuration, that would cause Java (1.5.0) to not
find libinstrument.so?

The tests pass just fine, when I build java/berkeley-db on my systems...

Thanks!

	-mi