Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 1999 01:01:47 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hosokawa@ntc.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi), mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: laptop install disk

In message <61245.924243262@zippy.cdrom.com> "Jordan K. Hubbard" writes:
: I'd be happy to incorporate this if it's not too intrusive.  We'll
: need to add pccardd to the mfsroot floppy, of course, but I don't
: think that's too much trouble given the increased space we now have
: available.  Just let me know how I can help.

OK.  I'll look at adding this.  The -z option looks nearly trivial to
add to pccardd in -current.  I'll know more about this as soon as I
get my laptop up to -current.

I'll also look at the changes that Hosokawa-san puts up on daemon to
see how hard sysinstall will be.

Warner