Date:      Wed, 9 Apr 1997 10:35:09 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Tony Kimball <Anthony.Kimball@East.Sun.COM>
To:        vince@mail.MCESTATE.COM
Cc:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pentuim or Pentuim Pro ?

Quoth Vincent Poy on Wed, 9 April:
:
: 	Hopefully but I don't think anyone will get a TX board after all
: the comments ;-)
:

I beg to differ.  It is the only set supporting SDRAM!  It seems one's
choice is between a fast small memory system and a slow large memory
one.  An unpleasant tradeoff, to be sure, but I would expect anyone
who intends not to add more than 64MB RAM to the current generation
motherboard to prefer the SDRAM support.