Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 2004 08:29:04 -0600
From:      Nathan Kinkade <nkinkade@ub.edu.bz>
To:        fbsd_user <fbsd_user@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: background color for php script created web page

--ZfOjI3PrQbgiZnxM

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 08:31:42AM -0500, fbsd_user wrote:
> FBSD friends
> Have php script that is creating web page.
> It's working all except I can not set the background color.
> It seems like it's ignoring the style options.
>=20
> How is the  background color changed from the default
> white to #CCFFCC color from within an php script?
>=20
> Thanks

You should be asking straight PHP questions on a PHP list.

In the mean time, your stylesheet declaration might look something like
this depending on how you are implementing CSS:

	body { background-color: #ccffcc; }

Nathan
--=20
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys D8527E49

--ZfOjI3PrQbgiZnxM

--ZfOjI3PrQbgiZnxM--