Date:      Mon, 3 Aug 1998 02:08:31 -0700
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        jgrosch@mooseriver.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Quantum disk info needed.

On Mon, Aug 03, 1998 at 12:21:08AM -0700, Josef Grosch wrote:

> I recently was given an old quantum disk, model xp34300w. Since Quantum's
> web page seems to be down (did'nt they go out of business?) does anybody
> have any information about these disk ?

Huh huh and huh?  Quantum's web page is up, they're not out of business.
The drive is an Atlas 4300MB Wide SCSI hard drive.  It's not so old --
and it's a good, fast drive.  If you don't want it, I'll take it.  :)

Some creative searching at Q's web site turned up this:
<http://support.quantum.com/specs/SPEC_AT1.HTM>;
<http://support.quantum.com/Guides/at1w_sguide.htm>;

Enjoy!

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                 Bureaucrats cut red tape -- lengthwise.
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com