Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 2000 10:02:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bernie Doehner <bad@wireless.net>
To:        "Cantor, Jeremy (JCAN)" <JCAN@chevron.com>
Cc:        "'rob@coombs.anu.edu.au'" <rob@coombs.anu.edu.au>, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing Linux Star Office 5.2

Hi Jeremy:

Overtaken by events (and the nice members of the emulation@freebsd.org
giving me some pointers).

Just make sure that you have or add . to your LD_LIBRARY_PATH:

(LD_LIBRARY_PATH=.) so that the loader looks at the current working
directory for libraries in addition to those in
/compat/linux/etc/ld.so.cache.

It also helps if you have /compat/linux/tmp directory, as the package
likes to uncompress itself there.. Hope this helps. Let me know if you
still run into snags.

Bernie