Date:      Fri, 11 Dec 1998 07:31:23 +1100 (EST)
From:      Charlie Roots <osiris2002@yahoo.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help needed, recent cvsup won't compile

Hi there;
I CVSUPed recently FreeBSD-Current, and the Buildworld is broken on
some __error thing undeclared in many *.c files

What's wrong ?

I used to have a FreeBSD-current since last cvsup about 8 months back
in time (using aout format then for binaries), now the new thing is
elf format, do I have to recompile every single binary on the system
to elf format, and I don't mean FreeBSD binaries but those from ports
and other applications, I noticed that the new kernel (assuming
someone will tell me how to overcome the broken SNAPSHOT), is supposed
to support both aout and elf for the time being, but will end this
generousity (don't know why) in the near future (release 3.1 I guess).

ANY help is greatly appreciated.
please reply to osiris2002@yahoo.com
as I am temporarily out of the mailing lists.

==
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.