Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 1996 21:19:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      Khaleel Al-Jadaan <jadaan@eecs.umich.edu>
To:        Oystein Soreide <oystein@frosk.zoo.uib.no>
Cc:        "Khaleel K. Al-Jadaan" <jadaan@engin.umich.edu>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Telnet from FreeBSD to Linux

=20
   I did check the inetd.conf and telnet is configured, its working fine
  in any other case. KJ.

                               \|||/
                               /- -\=20
                              ( @ @ )=20
     ______________________oOOo--U--oOOo_______________________
                        Khaleel K. Al-Jadaan              =20
     Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science      =20
                       University of Michigan          =20
             http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~jadaan
                         Tel:(313) 480-4476
                             oooO  (   )