Date:      Wed, 03 Jan 1996 12:42:19 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch), freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Demand loading (Re: FreeBSD, Zappa & PCI)

I don't have any personal antipathy against ELF (I must have missed
Joerg's original post - I've only seen references in follow-ups) I
just have an antipathy against:

	1. Adopting new technologies for the apparent sake of it, and
	   especially when they're going to be *really painful* in the
	   transition.

	2. Adopting new technologies before they're ready.  Would anyone
	   mind just a little if we waited for Linux to go to their second
	   tools rev in their position as ELF-leader? :-)

						Jordan