Date:      Tue, 4 Mar 2003 17:34:37 -0600
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: New additions to http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/

Doug Barton wrote:

> Currently this page is showing a lot of errors that are specific to a
> given platform/version combination ...

[trimmed]

> ... e.g., "chroot: /buildscript: Exec format error"

OK, I've just submitted ports/48935 which attempts to classify
the general case of "port build fails before it really begins" (of
which this is only one example) as "cluster".  I am not married
to the name but we need the concept.  (While "bento" would be
more precise, it might be less intuitive for new ports maintainers.
portmgrs, just pick one and I won't object).

If this change is accepted, once it filters through the errorlog index
creation, I can teach my code to ignore this tag in the by-ports reports.
(IMHO it is still needed in the by-build-environment reports).

mcl