Date:      Mon, 26 Dec 1994 11:22:11 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Thomas Gellekum <thomas@ghpc8.ihf.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard), pechter@stars.sed.monmouth.army.mil, FreeBSD-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Linux commercial softwarew

: Maybe not a commercial app, but what's up with the OI port? Haven't
: heard about that a long time, while it is available for Linux.

We've change owners, and the new owners will likely not be making this
available unless a tangible return on investment can be shown.  If you
are interested in purchasing OI for Linux or for FreeBSD, please drop
me a line at imp@boulder.openware.com and I'll put you in touch with
the powers that be.

I wish I had better news than this, but I'm afraid that this is the
case :-(.

Warner