Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2000 21:20:09 -0700
From:      Jonathan & Charmane Frazier <wolfman@csocs.com>
To:        Jeff Tolley <jeff@comnetcom.net>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Frontpage Extensions (again?)

It is still availible, however the box that it is/was on has been moved.  Just
getting things back in order now (like DNS).  By tommorrow night you should be
able to get it again on the same address that was previously posted.  The port
is great and includes Apache 1.3.9, modssl, frontpage 2000, and php3...however
it's been decided that they will not port it (they are supposedly working on
some sort of meta port for Apache that will be able to incorporate more addons,
but I haven't seen anything as of yet).
ftp://ftp.csocs.com/pub/FreeBSD/ports/apache13-php3-fp-modssl.tar.gz