Date:      Thu, 05 Feb 2004 13:52:34 -0500
From:      "HOLLOW, CHRISTOPHER" <christopher.hollow@cgi.com>
To:        darryl@osborne-ind.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: backup question

Here's how I do it...

- Open a writable Samba share on the FreeBSD box.
- Map the drive from Windows and ensure the Win-user
can write to it.
- Schedule Robocopy (Res. Kit utility) to sync the
Samba share from publications.

Should do it.  Robocoy script should be something like:

robocopy.exe C:\publications J:\sambashare /mir >> C:\robocopy.log

where C:\ is your local source directory that you
are syncing  from and J: is your mapped Samba share
on the FreeBSD box.

HTH,

Christopher Hollow