Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:05:56 +0100
From:      =?Windows-1252?Q?Bj=F6rn_Engels?= <BEngels@lanworks.de>
To:        "pan " <pan@npqr.net>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: more => 4.5r -> 4.5s panic: breaks raid array

=20
pan wrote:

[...]

> Possible clue: When cvsup to 4.5s reports what it believes to be a
> broken=20
> ar0 raid0 array and subsequent reboot to kernel.old, ar0 operates just
> fine - the actual raid array is never broken - only fbsd 4.5s thinks =
it
> is.

You're lucky - I tried to boot using the old kernel and the array was =
still
broken - see my thread. I had to reinstall the machine and now I'm =
waiting
for a fixed ATA driver so I can cvsup world and kernel again.
Crap, I wanted to take that box online on thursday, it was almost ready =
go - one of the last things that were missing was the first full backup =
:(

Cheers

Bjoern