Date:      Sat, 09 Mar 1996 17:05:48 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADS UP! Please check...

Hi folks

I have just committed a change to su(1) to better integrate Kerberos
into it. BUT, this missive does not apply only to those of you with
Kerberos/eBones.

The result of this change is that a user will not be prompted for
a password again if they get the Kerberos password wrong.

As su(1) is abuse-able, please test this, hammer it, do what you
can to try to break through, and if you find any bugs or problems
please let me know. Those of you without Kerberos, please also test
this to make sure I did not break anything. There was a bit of code
reorganisation in there that affects you too.

Thanks!

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200
Finger mark@grondar.za for PGP key