Date:      18 Oct 1999 16:07:17 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Virtues of a DOS Partition (was: Some serious gripes about `fdisk'  and also `booteasy'.

Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu> writes:

> On Sat, 16 Oct 1999, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:
>
> Finally, most computer professionals in today's world are going
> to be working with networks on which some computers run some
> version of MSWindows, or programs whose output will be accessed
> by computers running these operating systems.  So it makes sense
> to be able to handle the MS world as well as the unix world.

Oops, bad luck for me that installed on a 'dangerously dedicated' disk.
Perhaps I can get those professionals to provide me with some form of network
access to their DOS-based monsters... if I'm lucky enough...

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
"That field hath eyen, and the wood hath ears." [Geoffrey Chaucer, 1328-1400]