Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2002 02:37:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charles Sprickman <spork@inch.com>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   CD-RW recommendations

Hi,

So I need a new IDE CD-RW...

I found the supported drives list here:

http://freebsd.dk/ata/

However, after spending a few hours on pricewatch and google, I'm finding
most all of these are no longer available or are only available as refurb.
Is this the most current list?

While I know nothing of this store, they offer a nice snapshot of what's
currently on the market:

http://jazz.zoovy.com/category/cd_rom_cd_rewritable.cdrw_drives.internal/

Can anyone recommend a good drive?  Perhaps burncd "just works" with some
of the newer revisions of the supported models?

Thanks,

Charles

--
Charles Sprickman