Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 1997 18:20:12 -0400
From:      "N. Del More" <ndelmore@usa.net>
To:        linuxisp@friendly.jeffnet.org
Subject:   Router Cards?

Does any one have any experience or knowledge about the Emerging
Technologies ET/5025x or the SDL Communications WANic or RISCom boards
insofar as their suitabilty as a router is concerned?

Both companies basically claim that you pop it in either your server or a
spare system and through the wonders of software and technology ... bingo
... instant router.

Seems like a VERY attractive alternative to a VERY expensive Cisco on the
surface especially for a startup like me.

Thanks
Noel

| N.B. Del More                \    \  Sure!   We'd be glad to host  |
| inr.NET                       \    \  your website!!  Do you want  |
|     InterNet Resources Network \    \  to be on?                   |
|  http://www.inr.net             \    \  diss.net?  datt.net?       |
|  http://www.diss.net             \    \  or do you just wanna be   |
|  http://www.datt.net              \    \  on da inr.net?           |