Date:      Fri, 3 May 2013 00:10:57 +0200
From:      nemysis <nemysis@gmx.ch>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        jpaetzel@freebsd.org, beech@freebsdnorth.com, miwi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [Call for Test]  [NEW PORT]  emulators/playonlinux

--Sig_/eS/9jIApcvlD3PlIoNypRdW

Hello

Please test and review

PlayOnLinux

PlayOnLinux is a piece of software which allows you to easily install and u=
se
numerous games and apps designed to run with Microsoft Windows.
Few games are compatible with GNU/Linux at the moment and it certainly is a
factor preventing the migration to this system. PlayOnLinux brings a cost-f=
ree,
accessible and efficient solution to this problem.

PlayOnLinux is based on Wine, and so profits from all its features yet it k=
eeps
the user from having to deal with its complexity.
PlayOnLinux uses Bash and Python.

http://www.playonlinux.com/

Shar is here

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nemysisfreebsdp/files/Call_for_Test/playonl=
inux.shar

Build log

https://redports.org/buildarchive/20130502104701-63095/

GUI works well.

But only a few apps can be installed and used.

Apps work better when Manually downloaded and used with plain Wine.

This PlayOnLinux isn't usable in FreeBSD, but perhaps someone can find
mistakes. I have used many patches so that the GUI and some others work.

Does not help in our other GNU/Linux Wine install

~/.PlayOnLinux/wine/linux-x86/1.4.1/bin

brandelf -t linux *

This is only for Informations

http://wiki.winehq.org/PlayOnLinux