Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 2001 12:29:23 -0000
From:      "Rob" <rob@robhulme.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   supplying EUI64?!?!

Hi,

I'm quite new to FreeBSD - and in my 'security check output' which the box
mails to me I got the following:

www.pensionweb.com kernel log messages:
> supplying EUI64: 00:d0:b7:ff:fe:70:26:c7

but when I checked on the server it wasn't listed in /var/log/messages

Does anyone know what it is - or why it isn't in /var/log/messages?

Thanks
-Rob

http://www.robhulme.com
http://www.christianunion.org.uk