Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 1996 18:31:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      Christian Fortin <cfortin@ec.camitel.com>
To:        "David Langford" <langfod@dihelix.com>
Cc:        (Brandon Gillespie) <brandon@glacier.cold.org>, handy@sag.space.lockheed.com, FREEBSD-HACKERS@freebsd.org
Subject:   WP 7.0 message :-)

Hi evrybody...
I just want to say:
-Thank's to pay attention to not replay to every group that I have put in the CC
: !!!
 I have not think about band width !!!  :-(
-I am not an international resseler of WP,
 I am just a guy that want to have WP on FreeBSD
 and try to force Corel to build a native version of WP 7.0 for FreeBSD.
 I just take a list of name who represent the more precilely that I can the
 population that want to pay for that....
-Many person send an e-mail on wp@ec.camitel.com,... many say
 "I place order but it's expensive :-(  ..."  I will give
 all coments to Corel. Maybe they will drop the price ??? I dont know!
-The WP 6.2 that presently work on Linux and FreeBSD is
 ibcs2 binary...for SCO. Including the kit from Caldera...
-For the price, I don't now why it's 200$ of more than the regular price.
 That price is the price that Corel's guy have give to me...
 Maybe it's not the good price, but it's what I have receive from Corel's guy.
 If you want, send email to sales@corel.com
-For see what is WP 6.2 for SCO see:
     http://www.corel.com/products/unix/wpunix/index.htm
-For student version, I dont know about it... But usualy it's avalable
 for half the price.

----------------------------------
E-Mail: Christian Fortin <cfortin@ec.camitel.com>
Date: 11/20/96
Heure: 18:31:33
Electro-Conception        tel:(418) 872-6641              |
3665 Croisset             fax:(418) 872-9198              |
Quebec,P.Q.               www.ec.camitel.com/ec           |
Canada                    ftp.ec.camitel.com              |
                                      \----1
                                          ---
                                           -